Episode 01: Your Message is Your Medium
This week, Kalv & Pat hit the ground running (once the turkey coma wore off, that is) and discuss how crucial the simple act of writing can be to all phases of the product design and development process, creating a character for your product, writing during the design process, and visualizing your audience.
Oh, and good news! The Brewhouse Show is now available on iTunes.
- Writing-first Design by Jonas Downey
- A shorthand for designing UI flows by Ryan Singer
- Why Basecamp?
- Work in Progress with Jason Fried and Nathan Kontny
- How I write and time-manage by Marco Arment
- Obsession Times Voice by John Gruber
- HOWTO: 149 Surprising Ways to Turbocharge Your Blog With Credibility! by John Gruber and Merlin Mann
- Avery Edison’s Twitter
- God’s Twitter
- James Shelley’s Twitter
- Patrick Rhone’s Twitter
- Startup L. Jackson’s Twitter
- Bored Elon Musk’s Twitter
- Kalv’s Twitter
- Pat’s Twitter
- Jon Lax interview on Design Details
- Teehan & Lax
- Steve Jobs responding to a critic
The Brewhouse Show is proudly hosted by Feedpress, a simple, intuitive, and powerful RSS analytics and podcast hosting platform. Use the promo code brewhouse at checkout for 10% off your first year.